Home / Blog
.

Sun Damage Fighters: Beta Carotene


Beta-carotene converts to vitamin A in the body.  While supplements have not proven in studies to help prevent skin cancer specifically, diets high in beta-carotene-rich fruits and vegetables may reduce the risk of some other cancers. This potent antioxidant also boosts the immune system's ability to fight disease.

Beta-carotene is found in orange colored vegetables and fruits, including carrots, squash, sweet potatoes, cantaloupe, apricots, and mangoes.

16 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
Great post! We will be linking to this particularly great post
on our website. Keep up the good writing.

Thu, October 4, 2018 @ 11:52 PM

2. wrote:
Sweet blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.
Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!
Many thanks

Wed, October 10, 2018 @ 2:20 AM

3. wrote:
Hello, its pleasant piece of writing on the topic of media print,
we all understand media is a fantastic source
of information.

Mon, October 22, 2018 @ 1:29 PM

4. wrote:
Asking questions are actually fastidious thing if you are not understanding anything totally, but this piece of writing provides
good understanding yet.

Sun, October 28, 2018 @ 5:36 AM

5. wrote:
It's really very complicated in this full of activity life to listen news on TV, therefore I just use internet for that purpose, and take
the most recent information.

Sun, November 18, 2018 @ 5:31 PM

6. wrote:
Ahaa, its nice dialogue concerning this article
at this place at this weblog, I have read all that, so at this
time me also commenting at this place.

Wed, December 5, 2018 @ 6:30 PM

7. wrote:
I know this site provides quality depending posts and extra material, is there
any other web page which provides these kinds of things in quality?

Thu, March 21, 2019 @ 10:53 AM

8. wrote:
Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all folks you actually recognize what you're speaking
about! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally seek advice from my
site =). We will have a hyperlink alternate arrangement between us

Fri, March 29, 2019 @ 5:57 PM

9. wrote:
This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful post.

Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!

Wed, April 3, 2019 @ 11:52 PM

10. wrote:
Normally I do not learn post on blogs, but I would
like to say that this write-up very forced me to take a look at and do so!

Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you,
very nice article.

Mon, April 8, 2019 @ 3:19 AM

11. wrote:
Hi there, just became aware of your blog through
Google, and found that it is really informative.
I am gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future.

Numerous people will be benefited from your writing.
Cheers!

Fri, May 17, 2019 @ 4:12 AM

12. wrote:
Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just
your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and everything.
However just imagine if you added some great images or videos to give
your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and videos, this blog could certainly be one of the greatest in its field.
Amazing blog!

Sat, June 1, 2019 @ 11:47 AM

13. wrote:
Hi, I do believe this is a great site. I stumbledupon it
;) I may return yet again since I bookmarked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may
you be rich and continue to guide other people.
natalielise pof

Fri, July 26, 2019 @ 8:28 AM

14. wrote:
of course like your web-site however you have to check the spelling on several of your posts.
A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very troublesome
to tell the truth on the other hand I will definitely come again again.

Fri, September 6, 2019 @ 10:39 AM

15. wrote:
This paragraph is in fact a good one it assists new the web users, who are wishing in favor of blogging.

Mon, September 23, 2019 @ 5:31 PM

16. wrote:
It's actually very difficult in this active life to listen news on TV, so I only use web for that reason, and take the hottest information.

Mon, October 14, 2019 @ 12:17 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.

© 2019 Dr Heidi Gilchrist MD - Encinitas Dermatologist All Rights Reserved.

Designed by Creatovision Design Group.